Upon registration, you will receive a username and password. You are the only authorized Customer of your AzulStar account, except if expressly specified otherwise in your service plan, and you must comply with this Agreement. You should keep your password confidential so that no one else may access the Services through your account. Please notify AzulStar immediately upon discovering any unauthorized use of your account. Usernames and passwords are AzulStar’s property and AzulStar may alter or replace them at any time.
- AzulStar collects personal information when you register with AzulStar. When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, address and credit card. Once you register with AzulStar, you are not anonymous to us. AzulStar may combine this information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- AzulStar uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- AzulStar does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with AzulStar under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help AzulStar communicate with you about offers from AzulStar and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- A credit card is often required in order to access the standard network in order to prevent unauthorized access. All financial information is not shared with anyone.
- AzulStar displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, men ages 50-60 from a particular area.
- AzulStar may set and access AzulStar cookies on your computer. AzulStar lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our portal pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to AzulStar cookies.